GLOBAL LP 9226 SERIES
The product specifications for the global sewing machine LP 9226 SERIES :
- Machine speed: max 2000 spm
- Oiling system: fully automatic
- Stitch length: max 7
- Presser foot lift: by hand max 8 mm, by knee max 16 mm
- Needle type: 135×17
- Double needle type: optional needle gauges: 4,8 – 6,4 – 9,5 – 12,7 mm
LP 9226 LH
– Double needle postbed machine (post is 18 cm high) with needle feed, walking foot and Large hooks.
Standard needle gauge 8 mm.
LP 9226 LH-SNB
– Same as LP 9226 LH, but with manually disengageable needle bars.
These machines are commonly used in the production of garments, upholstery, footwear, leather goods, and other textile products.
The LP 9226 Series machines are capable of handling a wide range of materials, including lightweight fabrics such as cotton and silk, as well as heavier materials like denim, leather, and canvas.
Some of the specific applications for which the LP 9226 Series machines are commonly used include:
- Creating upholstery, such as cushions, furniture covers, and drapes
- Manufacturing footwear, such as shoes, boots, and sandals
- Producing leather goods, such as bags, wallets, and belts
- Stitching automotive interiors, such as car seats and headliners
- Sewing garments, such as shirts, pants, dresses, and jackets
Overall, the LP 9226 Series is a versatile line of industrial sewing machines that can be used in a wide variety of manufacturing applications.