IMPULSA KEDER PROCESSING FOR ALUMINUM FRAME
Automatic cutting with ATAS.
In order to fit a digital print exactly into an aluminum frame, it requires a
suitable and precise cut as well as perfect KEDER processing that does
not change the intended size. The unique twin motor driven KEDER
dancer system ensures that the KEDER is not under tension and that it
There are three ways of sewing in the KEDER PROCESSING FOR ALUMINUM FRAME:
• With one seam.
• With double stitching – 2 seams.
• Or, last but not least, the Coverlock seam, which sews a zigzag seam
around the KEDER – top class.
The Coverlock systems are designed exclusively for fully automatic
KEDER processing, the one or twin needle machines are multifunctional
– KEDER – velcro – scaffolding – narrow or wide hems.
ATAS – Automatic cutting of the KEDER without stopping to sew. 50 % time savings and more!
How ATAS works:
- Place the material to be sewn on the conveyor belt.
- Insert the material into the sewing tool (e.g., silicone SEG).
- Start the sewing process with either the regular pedal or the kick pedal on the side for free-motion sewing and you are sewing in a controlled manner and without interruption at any speed –
from beginners to experts (speed easily adjustable via the display). Unique selling point!
- The machine recognizes the end of the material and carries out the sewing and thread cutting automatically. Do not forget:
ATAS cuts the KEDER without stopping during the sewing process – the corners remain free! Nobody processes faster!
- The SEG KEDER for the next side is automatically fed, just under the needle, ready to sew again. Another unique selling propositioning, patent pending..
- The machine contains a sharp and powerful guillotine permanently installed at the bottom – no cutter knives that have to be changed for other jobs.
- ATAS works as standard with two dancers instead of one and two stepper motors to transport the KEDER and to present it automatically again.
We sew faster and smooth!
ADVANTAGES OF ATAS PLUS OVER OTHERS
SYNCHROMATIC ATAS PLUS
Synchromatic ATAS PLUS
NEW: Automatic cutting with ATAS