CYLINDER BED SEWING MACHINE
SINGLE NEEDLE LOCKSTITCH CYLINDER BED SEWING MACHINE
The robust and proven construction of class 69 has made this Dürkopp Adler Cylinder Bed Sewing Machine an operating equipment for general stitching in light-weight to medium-weight materials like upholstery, leather articles, and technical textiles.
Only cylinder arm machines allow special sewing operations to be carried out on three-dimensional or tubular-shaped workpieces when processing e.g., technical textiles, shoes, leather goods, or bags. The robust machines of class 69 with bottom feed, needle feed, alternating top feed, and horizontal hook offer ideal conditions for these requirements, especially for small workpieces with narrow radii, close-to-the-edge, and/or binding operations.
- Good seam quality and strong material feeding due to triple feed with alternating sewing feet.
- Cylinder arm sewing machine for three-dimensional applications.
- Robust and proven construction
- Special subclass 69-373 H-01 with elliptical stroke movement of the bottom feed for easy material feed, e.g., in narrow radii
- Good cost-performance-ratio
EXAMPLES OF USE
- Special sewing operations on three-dimensional or tubular-shaped workpieces